September 09, 2015

The SG Loot Bag 1/2



For the most part of it, we basically spent our days walking around Singapore - and let me tell you there was a looooot of walking involved in this trip, I'll eventually be sharing some snaps and stories soon. But when we were not, well... we were practically still walking but inside the mall doing some real damage slash retail therapy.

First off is the Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray which is both on the skin care and make up side of things as it can be used to hydrate, moisturize, refresh and tone your skin then it can also fix and freshen up your make up. I use it for both but mostly for refreshing purposes especially if you've been going in and out of the house, this comes in handy as an instant perk me up for your face. Another one I picked up for skin care but if I'm being honest, it's really just for its cuteness - look at that packaging, is the Candylicious Alcohol Free Wet Wipes.

Next is hair care which if you know me receives probably the least amount if not none at all of my attention. The SasaTinnie Ultimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask was handed to me by the store sales person a) because my hair looked really gross at that time and b) in the hope to give my hair the attention it deserves, at least that's what I thought. It smells so nice and when the weather's a bit cooler than usual, I tend to use this twice in a week just to keep the moisture and softness locked in, if its getting any.

Onto perfume and fragrance bits, I picked up another bottle of Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist after a year or two. Hear me out on this one, I know most of the VS mists can be very strongly sweet to the senses but Aqua Kiss is not like that. Its notes include rain-kissed freesia and daisy which is probably why it's anything but strong or sweet, just a splash of freshness.

And lastly, the make up things. Not going to lie, my favorite bits from this loot are the ones I got from the Singapore drugstore. I have the Bourjois Paris 123 Perfect CC Cream in Rose Beige since I have been looking for an everyday base that doesn't feel too heavy but with decent coverage and Bourjois LĂ©vres Contour Edition Lip Liner in Nude Wave 01 since I can't get hold of Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk just yet. Lastly, I picked up a SasaTinnie Eyelash Curler because I don't have one in regular size and look, it is not just in black, it's in matte black - it has to happen. And the best part is it actually works! Nothing comes close to the Shu Uemura but close enough to me and my lash standards.

And that concludes half of my so-called SG Loot, I have the other one coming up next so keep an eye out for it. This whole loot bag thing reminds me of the bag of goodies you take away home with you after attending a party back when I was a kid except perhaps this is a much more grown up version of it - me likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...