September 21, 2015

A Few New MAC Things



Every other girl has probably a MAC wish list somewhere in the back of her mind, or written in bold colors across her blog - I'm obviously the latter and you can find mine here. But it's not always a must have or I need to get my hands on those kind of thing for me. It's like a constant longing that it doesn't matter if and when I get my hands on them, as long as I do. And I'm blabbing about this because I finally have them, well some of them, within my reach and in my collection now. Ah, be still my beating heart!

Let's start with another black bullet of a tube and my second MAC lipstick ever. It's no less than the much coveted MAC Ruby Woo. I know, I know. That is no surprise and I am super late to the party. I have blabbed on about my first ever MAC lipstick on this post if you are curious what's the first shade I picked up and why I’ve only gotten into the MAC bandwagon now. Ruby Woo is very matte (from MAC's Retro Matte range) with vivid blue-red undertones. In other words, it's a full on bright red shade with no trace of shine or moisture at all. You are likely to get comments like "You're lips are very red" and "Did you get your teeth whitened or something?". It's often coined as the best red lipstick and I kid you not, it may just be for me, too. I’ve worn this to every single occasion there is and every chance I’ve had the first few days – same lipstick, different day. I get the hype now, it's quite addicting!

Here comes another super hyped, most talked about MAC product ever and it's not even a makeup per se. It's a brush, if it's not THE blending brush of all times, MAC 217. Apparently it does the all the eyeshadow blending job for you. It also picks up a good amount of product on and dense enough to give off a precise finish on the eyes. But it can also be use to blend concealers or any cream product that requires blending – with a 217 brush, consider it done and efficiently at that.

And then there's the gorgeousness of a palette called the MAC Nordstrom Naturals Eyeshadow Palette. Aaaah, I don't think I've ever seen anything prettier! I'm not going to lie, when I saw this on Juvy's Instagram feed, I literally had heart shaped images popping out of my eyes, if that's even possible in real life. All that's left to do is to look for one particular shade and there’s no thinking twice, I'm sold. And what do you know... the Nordstom Naturals include All That Glitters after all! I concede... Shut up and take my money, MAC!

I’ve been giving them equal amount of so much love since their arrival in my life and even though this means I might not be doing any MAC shopping any time soon, it already gives me so much happiness to have Ruby Woo, MAC 217 and All That Glitters ticked off my MAC Wishlist for now. That feeling is enough and going to last me a long time, that's for sure.

4 comments:

  1. Im also thinking of buying my first mac product. .lol. i have so much shades of lipsticks in my mind right now.. the palette is lovely. :) will check back for swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! I knoooow, it can get pretty overwhelming with all the shades and finishes even but I hope you can decide on which one soon! I think so too, thank you! Will try and come up with swatches if I can. Thanks for dropping by! x

      Delete
  2. Yayy for the new palette! The shades are really perfect for everyday use. I personally don't use it everyday because of so many choices, but it's definitely one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if I haven't said it enough, this is very much your fault but I have no regrets, hahaha! I wasn't aware of it until I saw it from you and never stopped thinking about it since, so thank you! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...