March 16, 2015

Current Changes And Then Some.


On TGTC. I tried - really, really, really tried to post daily, as I thought if I commit myself on to something, I'd feel strongly about in actually doing it but I have never really done it consistently and I personally feel bad every time I look bad and see for myself that I haven't done it. So one day I had a major sit down with my journal and myself and came out with a new schedule. There will be new blog posts at 9 o'clock in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. And if ever I do find myself filming a video soon, which I hope I can be capable of later in the year, my Tuesdays and Thursdays will be reserved for those. Now let's not get ahead of things, look at what it has done to me so far. So until then, see you 'round here on M, W, F and Su. Aye? I've attached the Bloglovin link on here too so you can easily follow and track my posts once they're up.

On Twitter. Aside from my daily blurbs and occasional fangirling, I post reminders of what to expect on the posts in here. Also, if you have questions and suggestions or you just want to say hi, I think this is the easiest and fastest way to communicate. So drop me a tweet, anytime. See you in my notifications soon?

On Facebook. Snaps and whatnots of the upcoming posts are posted here. I'm thinking of other things to post on this side of the world wide web just so you can have a new taste of TGTC every platform. Suggestions? Comments? Recommendations? I'd love to hear them so kindly send them my way.

On Instagram. In here you will find my very biased take and inclination to the Crema filter. No kidding, see for yourself. Pretty things and sometimes beautiful words as captions are posted in here so if you're more of an Insta Gal who loves double tappin' the image to share the love, then I'd be more than glad to see you 'round this part of the web - all heart (and bubble sign and Crema filter, too). See what I did there?

If you've been 'round here long enough to know I may or may not stick to my promises once again, then thank you so much for stickin' around. It means the world to me. If you're new here and you probably don't know what I'm referring to, then welcome! A clean slate is always a good idea. So now that the current changes are out of the way, are we now all in for the a brand new ride? And then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...