February 16, 2015

The Taylor Swift Look That I Like.


When it comes to my home girl Taylor Swift, what is there not to love really. Aside from her songs and words which most of the time might as well have been mine, her outfits and make up looks are always on point. Personally, I have a love-hate relationship with this girl as I've shared here but as far as her make up looks' concerned, I currently have two favorites in my book. The one where it features the TSwift classics, black eye flick. bold red lip and the soft curls which is what she was wearing in her recent Billboard magazine spread.

You mostly have the key ingredients for this make up look hanging around in your stash - a classic red lipstick shade and your cult black eyeliner. For me it's the Avon Ultra Matte in Merlot which is what I can consider a classic red that can go with anything and flatter any skin tone for that matter and the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 01 Black respectively. I wanted a matte look overall so I used a cream to powder foundation and just focus on the contour, skipping the blush entirely. The one twist I particularly liked from this rather classic look is the way you'd line only halfway through the lower lash line. This just adds more definition and will make your eyes look a bit larger than the usual and it just looks good, doesn't it? And to give that subtle plump on the lips, pick up any highlighter, use your ring finger to dab a little on the middle section of your lips. If anybody dare ask why, well... Taylor Swift made me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...