January 08, 2015

The New In's For The New Year.


I didn't include make up in any of my wish lists this year, even in my imaginary ones. There's a desktop globe display stand, a ridiculously priced concert ticket and a chic looking laundry bin in there but no trace of make up can be seen. I know. Shocking times. I figured people wouldn't consider giving me any because make up is something I'd willingly pick up for myself in a heartbeat anyway. But I still ended up with a few additions to my stash, and when I say few I mean three, so here we go...

Covergirl Lashblast 24HR Mascara. Not that I need another mascara, let alone one that will last for 24 hours but I'm excited to see how this will blast up the volume and hold the curl of my non-existent lashes which have a tendency to disappear completely because of my hooded eyes. I got it in Very Black which is weird but the other color is just Black, kind of figures.

Avon Ultra Lip Crayon. Unlike the rest, I didn't go crazy with the chubby sticks trend and I only have one prior to this Reddy For Me from Avon, which is from Happy Skin. I've already worn it for the New Years and posted about it here so if you want to see more of my thoughts on it, go have a lookie!

Collection Ultimate Fix Foundation Concealer Powder 3-in-1 Compact. What a massive claim, it does all three! This is the one that excites me the most! I have been really looking for a more affordable version of Inglot YSM Cream Foundation and Cream Powder and I really think this is a good contender and an absolute bargain at that. I picked up Honey 02, the medium shade so I shall report back with deeper thoughts and details soon. Fingers crossed it will live up to my expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...