December 23, 2014

The Festive Nails That Glitters.


If you can't wear all of the glitters on Christmas, when can you? So I'm bringing them all in this season - on my tips, in my lids, name it, I've put glitters on it. I figured it's one way to instafestive the mood of your look. This Collection Work The Colour in Bare Nude is the nail polish that I've raved about in my Blogmas post and in my Instagram as well. It lasted for 10 days before it started chipping even with heavy household chores thrown in the way! Totally unexpected as I've bought it just for kicks but then it ended up blowing my mind. The formula of this is actually very solid that you can get an opaque finish in one coat and guaranteed to dry quickly too. Now you can have the add on glitters your way but I personally used a sheer polish with added holographic flakes on it to get the finish of an iridescent sparkle effect. I know you're probably thinking why go nude on Christmas when everybody's wearing the reds and the dark plums? But I actually love how this whole nude, flakey and sparkly tips have come together for a festive nail that glitters. Christmas Day and NYE nails, sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...