November 12, 2014

THE WEEKEND LOOT.


I was out of town over the weekend and I managed to squeeze in some haulin' whilst I'm there and I thought I'd share them with you. Some unlikely purchases from a rather unlikely location. You'll see what I mean in a few...

Tres Chic. Yes. That's a trench coat, I bought a full-length trench coat. What was I thinking? Well, there's only one answer to that, or maybe two. I was thinking of London and Law of Attraction in a clothing form this time around. I got the weirdest stare from the sellers because I was all kilig when I tried it on as I was blurting out but it's all worth it! I haven't got the money for a Burberry one, heck not even the Topshop one, so when he told me they're selling it for Php 100, it was a done deal!

Three Musketeers. Meet Barry, Gordon and Oliver also known as the new boys in my life which happens to be cacti in pots. Am I a crazy lady for having a name for everything? I used to call my Blackberry Brody and then before that, my G900 Genie. Anyway, I came across these and I knew I had to get me some. They're pretty, dangerous and low-key slash low maintenance. And they always spice up an Instagram post. Really, that's actually one of the main reasons I got them, aside from getting all three for just Php 150, they're very Instagramable!

Bling On The Breeze. Decembreeze is just around the corner. I mean it's not on full-blown mode yet but it's there. So the warm fuzzies and knits will definitely come in handy in the coming days and this cozy pullover from the thrift market cost me Php 25 and a lifetime of snugglish warmth. It is so fuzzy yet lightweight, so you can go on and on with the layers when it gets colder plus it comes with a flattering neckline too. Perfect to pair with statement necklaces like this one from H&M or your favorite scarf of the season!

See? I told you. Highly unlikely loot but they all made me very, very happy and they're such a steal too. My purse has never been happier instead of lighter. Seriously, it's a win-win situation here, you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...