October 01, 2014

MY BIRTHDAY MONTH LOOT (PERIOD).


During the first half of the month, I posted about My Birthday Month Loot (So Far) and since then, I have had a few more things added on the non-imaginary shopping carts. Although this is a bit different since most of the items on here falls exclusively on the "I Need This" category. Anyway, I thought it's time to post about them before the birthday month card pass expires in about 6 more hours.

TRESemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray. This is in the travel size packaging and it is perfect for me as I just need something to carry around with me for personal use to tame my ever so unruly hair and also comes in handy for when I have a hairstyling gig. Smells good too which is always a factor for me.

Landmark False Eyelashes. I've ran out of falsies and I need some for practice and for when the situation calls for it so I just grabbed some from the Landmark. 

IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Colour. As much as I love the convenience that comes with an eyebrow drawing pencil, nothing beats the consistency of an eyebrow powder and this is very well loved by most people I know so I caved in and got me one.

Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Gel in 01. I am not much of an eyebrow gel myself, except for the clear ones, but since I need to have one in my kit, I asked around and friends suggested this one so yep, another one under the "endorsed by friends" purchase.

Nichido Final Powder in Creamy Glow. Again, because I have none and I need one. It's the only one I'm familiar with and something I personally used before so I thought why not give it a whirl again. 

Maybelline Eye & Lip Make Up Remover. If you ever find yourself using a gel liner, this will always come handy. I wanted to get the bigger size this time but it's out of stock so I had to settle for the smaller one. 

Marionnaud N38 Eyebrow Brush & Eyelash Curler. I knew I had to buy this particular eye brush because it goes well with the In2It Eyebrow Powder Kit and then the curler because I stepped on mine and naturally, it's now broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...