September 23, 2014

URBAN DECAY NAKED FLUSHED IN STRIP.


Ever since I posted a photo of this beaut from Urban Decay Naked range, I have been asked a few questions about it. As it turns out, we make up fangirls do really have a lot in common! So I figured it's about time I get into the cheeky details - quite literally.

According to Urban Decay, Strip Flushed is the bronzy Naked trio that includes a super silky bronzer, highlighter and blush. Use them individually or blend them all together. Repeat. Bask in the radiant afterglow. But according to me it's something you definitely want to consider getting especially if you're just starting out because you get three products that actually works and who doesn't love a good ole' multitasking product. Getting your money's worth and more. Plus the packaging is spot on. Perfect for traveling as it is a hard cased magnetic metal which locks itself up on its own when flipped close. It has a decent size of a mirror to go with it which is always, always a good thing.

I have been very vocal about my love for my morena skin tone and I find this palette a perfect fit for us girls who are more on the warmer side of things. I initially wanted to get Streak because the highlighter has got The Balm's Mary Loumanizer vibes all over it and I love me a good highlighter and the bronzer is more on the matte side which I find is more practical. However upon seeing this palette in person, it was love at first sight. I knew right there and then that the colors are going look so good onto my cheeks for that "radiant afterglow", if I do say so myself.

For this look, you can see how I've just mainly used this palette all over. That's the bronzer washed all over the crease, on top of a brown eyeliner. I saw the Burberry SS14 for LFW and this is mainly the look that's going on for the models, except they've got a bold red lip on. I really wanted a good bronzer/contour powder to make my non-existent cheekbones pop and this works for me! I would've gone for a one swirl of all three altogether and I'm sure it will look all right but I wanted to show you how the colors transfer individually. So I went traditional and layered them all one by one. I used the bronzer to contour the hollows of my cheeks and define the rest of my face. It's pigmented and has a powder finish with a bit of shimmer on which will eventually look natural on the face. Then the blush is probably the warmest shade of red there is - like the one you get when you've just finished working out or walking a mile home. Pack it on and blend is the way to go. Now onto the highlighter which may just be my favorite among the three. I know it's just a highlighter but a highlighter is not a just for me. I love me a good glow every single time. Whether it's on my cheeks or the brow bone or the inner corners of my eyes, I love me a good one. So this just tickles my fancy the most. And look how good it looks on a photo, how much more with the natural lighting on? Trust me, it's a dream!

You can get all the Urban Decay Flushed Palettes from @polishedinthecity for Php 1800 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...