September 20, 2014

THE BERRY LIP DAYS ARE HERE.


Clearly we do not have an autumn season in the Philippines but that doesn't mean I can't wear an autumn themed make up look. Here's how I've been wearing my face for the past few cooler days...

I've recently received the bits and pieces I ordered from @polishedinthecity, an online seller of authentic make up products that aren't available locally. I've got the Naked Flushed Strip mainly because I needed a compact and good all around face product for contouring and highlighting, Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick 107 because why not. I've always loved the formula of KM for Rimmel lipstick and so far I've tried the nudes and the pinks so it's about time I give the reds a try. And this is my choice of red, a deep berry red with a slight blue undertone. If you're looking for reasonably priced and 101% authentic make up products, you might want to check them out here.

As for the rest of the face, I went with the usual combination of my flawless base and added an inverted triangular swipe of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light under the eyes to really step up my highlighting game. Finally the "one shade lighter than your skin tone" concealer for me. Cheated on my fave brow product and gave the Maybelline Master Brow a whirl and so far, it's also a good 'un but twice the price of the Etude House's. And can you spot a cheeky eyeliner flick? I know, I'm so proud! It's the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black 01. I've been loving a lengthened and full lash look so I've been grabbing my Bourjois Twist Up The Volume Mascara for that. It primes and amps up the lashes by twisting and changing the wand direction.

By now, you can probably notice a makeup trend going on with my looks. Bold lips is almost always a must for me especially now that the Berry Lip Days aka cooler days are here. But with a slightly more flushed cheeks and warm face, thanks to my Naked Flushed palette. More deets coming as soon as I get enough playing time with it but for now I can only say it also makes me want to take one too many selfies when I have it on. Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...