August 19, 2014

BOURJOIS 1 SECONDE NAILS IN I LIKE TO MAUVE IT.


Painting my nails is something I look forward to doing during weekends. It's like my way of welcoming the week that's upon us. And choosing a shade to represent my week is something I'd rather be caught thinking about on a Sunday night. This time around I picked out something from Bourjois Paris to take a break from the OPI-themed nails post of the past weeks.

"I Like To Mauve It" is what it's called. When I saw this shade, I instantly thought of pixie dusts and that if they would come to life and burst into colors one day, this will be the pale purple version of it. This is from Bourjois' 1 Seconde Nail Enamel range. You'd think 1 Seconde means it'll literally take 1 sec to dry after application isn't it? How I wish... But it doesn't work that way. 1 Seconde actually means getting the perfect angle before making 1 single stroke resulting to neat nails all in 1 seconde. This whole process is made possible by the brush applicator as it is fan in shape and effect therefore it's the easiest to spread it all out in one stroke. One coat is enough for me as it's thick and opaque enough already, thanks again to the fan-effect brush applicator. Quick, easy and pretty. If I may also add, it's not that hard to remove by a good quality nail polish remover given that its got some heavy glitter game going on. That part may not take one second but I've experienced worst with other glittered numbers. Unfortunately, the photos do not give enough justice as to how this pale purple with uninterrupted sparkles look mighty fine in real life. The light keeps getting in the way and this is the best I managed to come up with. But trust me, it looks beyond magical!!! And that's exactly how I'm hoping my week would turn out to be.

Have you tried any from this Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polish range Bourjois? What's your favorite shade?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fab! I love these nail polishes, need to buy some more colours! I've just done a review on my blog, you can read it here.

    Monica x

    Raid Her Wardrobe - A Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...