July 26, 2014

THE KYLIE JENNER LIPS.

This is what happens when you let Youtube videos get to you... I have seen this trend's gotten so massive it's all over the search bar and recommended tabs that I was convinced I can actually pull it off as well. What do you think?

So this is how this face went down. I am obviously struggling here. Can you spot the eyebags? Yes. They're still there. After slapping a massive amount of concealer. Can you spot the trademark wing eyeliner? No. It's because they're not there. I am still in the process of perfecting the application, let alone the wing detail. That's why instead of taking the risk of a possibly ruined look altogether, let's just leave it here - the Kylie Jenner lips, for now.

I used the ELF Studio Makeup Clutch Palette for the most part and then a little bit of the Avon Simply Pretty Rollerball Eyeshadow in Cafe Shimmer all over my lids. And oh, the Etude Eyebrow Drawing Pencil #2 for my brows because it just makes it so much easier for me to outline and define my brows that way.

I already have so much respect for those who can actually create a look slash tutorial that really ends up so similar to the celebrity they've got the inspiration from. And after giving it a try myself, my then respect has reached a whole new level. Although this isn't one of them - yet, as you can probably tell but I can honestly say this isn't going to be my first and last attempt. (And I promise to try and get better sooner! Fingers crossed.) It's such a fun thing to do, a rather productive way of spending my free time and a very enjoyable one at that. So I guess, here goes nothing, eh. To the next Faces by Joys - or not. For now, I'm very certain there's still going to be a next one. Exciting times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...