July 02, 2013

Like, Heart and Follow

The Girl and The (Dream) City, 2o13.

I recently got an e-mail about GFC closing down, so I panicked a bit. Well, as if it makes any difference since I do not have much of followers out there anyways, hahaha. But joining in the bandwagon and shamelessly plugging myself out here because it feels appropriate. I promise if you stick around for a bit longer, things out here will only get better! Can I get a yooha? Ha!

Shameless pluggin' in 3...

1. Like my Facebook Page
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Follow me on Instagram/Webstagram. (JYSCMLL).
4. Follow me on Bloglovin'.
5. On a more personal note, you can always drop me an e-mail at joyscamille.esmalde(at)gmail(dot)com.

I know I can be the most reluctant blogger ever, it took me a while and a whole lot of confidence to even call myself as one, but if I don't take myself seriously, who else will... Well, maybe not that serious till but you get my drift. Like I always say, if you like what you see (and if you love me hahaha) then it will really mean so much to me if you all stick around. So far I've got it covered for you, I mentioned 5 ways above on how to. I love what I do, and I love doing things that I love with the people that I love too, so it makes sense right? Oh well, I blab. Seriously, thank you for sticking around with The Girl and The City! I'm planning on some massive changes in the coming months and I'd love for you to be on it with me. Also, link me up with yours on the comment box below if you have a space in the interwebz like me, or if you just want to say hi. Meanwhile, here's mine: Holler to everyone out there, we can all be alone together here, remember? Sending virtual hugs and kisses to one and all!

Much love,
Joys Camille xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...