April 10, 2013

TDUG: The Sunshine Collection

H&M cardigan // Gray tee & orange belt at random // H&M floral skirt // Zara flats // Longchamp bag

One of the many things I love about the spring/summer season is that you get to maximize its effect by dressing up with the most vibrant burst of colors and florals! Although I am totally aware that we only have rainy and summer season back here, I insist on having a spring in between because why not! And I am totally a cardigan person so I need a reason to wear them occasionally, if not always.

This is what I ended up wearing for a pseudo-first date during one summer night. The cardigan's light-weight and I adore this shade of yellow so much! I almost always instantly pair it with gray, like by default. To instantly boost my outfit, I chose this super-summery-inspired skirt and hoisted it up with an equally boosting orange of a belt. I loved how radiant and vivid the whole outfit looked when put together!

And now, what other way to complete this look but with a bottled signature summery scent to battle the heat? Lo and behold! I may have just found the perfect summer companion for us girls - a fresh twist and sun-kissed scent to remind us how summer should be like - radiant, colorful and full of sunshine! It was only highly coincidental that I totally looked like a walking billboard advert with the whole look I came up with, do you reckon? And how adorable are the bottles? More of this scent on my next post so stay tuned!

Marc Jacobs Sunshine Editions SS'13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...