February 16, 2013

TDUG: White Out


I Love H81 cardigan // Zara TRF top // New Look shorts // Keds sneakers // Zara bag

I have been wearing nothing but shorts the past days and this isn't me complaining, I'm just saying. I am actually very happy about it, you have no idea! Having lived in Sharjah for the past 3 years and in a country with a strict dress code, I have kind of embraced that unwritten rule already so my reseurfacing shorts obsession is well justified. And right now, I'm having the time of my life catching up with all the imaginary outfits I've made up inside my head and finally turning them into legit outfits of the day.

The family's out to celebrate an anniversary on this day and we decided on wearing white, at least the four of us in here, and this is what I came up with. The shorter the shorts, the better. And this is a drawstring type so it's more comfortable than ever! I kind of thrown the pieces all over my body and surprised with how coordinated it turned out! Guess I was going for the grunge look, only in white? Haha! I think my ombre hair is the one that completed the look though. What do you think? I had extra time to iron it all out so for once it looks decent! Besides, the anniversary I'm talking about is the reason behind the ombre. So it's really part of the look, if not the heart of it.

And this too, is one of my favorite outfits so far! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...