November 21, 2012

WWJS: 2 Steps For A Perfect Look By Rimmel

2 Steps For A Perfect Look By Rimmel
 Kate Moss Matte 101 & Scandaleyes Mascara - 37aed

I picked up this lipstick-mascara combo a couple of weeks ago as I have promised myself I'd finally get my hands on some Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipsticks before I end up spending all my saved up make up money over food. Fortunately for me, there's a promo happening over our good ole local Carrefour so with not some much of a heartbeat I decided on getting this instead of just the lipstick alone. With the 40% off claim, you're basically getting a 2aed discount on the lipstick, the Scandaleyes Mascara for free and an adorable red flap pouch as a freebie! It has a tiny pouch for the mascara and the lipstick, an extra compartment for another tube and a mirror-to-go. Saves you the space inside your pouch and serves you well, very practical - in every sense of the word!

I personally prefer combo packs like this, wherein no product's credibility is being compromised and the claim's true to its words. Sometimes less is more, especially if you wear makeup on a daily basis, you have got to give your face a break and apply less of it as possible. And sometimes, you're in a hurry you cannot be bothered to put a full facial make-up on, you can always just volume up your lashes and apply a bold lip colour and you're good to go! Or if ever you happen to have the luxury of time, at least this combo pretty much covers the 2 steps to for a perfect look already and you may just proceed with the rest. Either way, it's a win-win situation so I honestly see no reason for you not to pick this one up and give it a try the next time you drop by your local Carrefour, I just wish they still have them in stock!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute set!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie! It really is, pretty practical too, right? xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...