November 05, 2012

When You're In Doubt, Wear It Out.


You know how it goes... When in doubt, wear it out. Which it? THE BASICS.

As much as I love dressing up, there will be days when I just cannot be bothered. Days when you look at your closet and not find anything interesting to wear. Days when you just want to get it over with but of course, you can't. Because, Coco Chanel. "I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."

So when I am having days like these, I always resort to wearing the classic combination of The Basics. You won't need much. Actually, you'll only need three and I am positive you have them lying around your room as we speak. A crisp white polo shirt, a pair of oversized pearl earrings and your favorite shade of red lipstick. I personally think this is as pretty as possible one woman can get - even pretty with a punch for that matter. They wouldn't even think you actually had nothing to wear in the first place. Also, I bet destiny will find it easier to find me with my red lips on, don't you think so too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...