November 18, 2012

The Conscious Collection


 H&M sheer top // Splash skirt // Steve Madden wedges // Splash purse // H&M necklace

Like I said, I'm making the most of the awkward weather the Emirates is having so I'm maximizing the effort of wearing skirts when I can. I picked up this skirt from Splash and instantly thought of all the possible outfits I can make with it! I'm still in the process of building my closet and discovering what really works for me but I guess this outfit basically says a lot of the unknown. I have also been on the lookout for this kind of top - sheer and printed and lousy! I think it's a bit oversized, my sister bought it for me and I jumped into the safest side of getting the larger size, better safe than sorry eh, but you can always make it work. My favorite part has got to be the shoes! I got it from Steve Madden and I thought of it as something I can and will wear out and about! I'm more of a platforms/wedges kind of girl, you've probably figured it out by now and you know what they say, if the shoe fits... It's the last piece!!!

I can never make my hair work for me so pardon the rather messy and bulky look, I'm on the search of making it look and feel healthier. So if you have any recommendation and suggestions, I'd love to hear from you, especially those who had theirs ombrefied, if you know what I mean. I was also wearing the Kate Moss for Rimmel 101 on my lips here, I had saved up enough makeup money so I bought some stuff from Rimmel and will post about them soon!

It's a start of another week and we're about to enter November's other half, can you believe that? What are you up to this week? I'm looking forward to a birthday celebration of one of the most important persons in my life! Other than that, like usual, I'm up to no good. Until then! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...