July 24, 2012

Ala TGTC: Fishtail Braid


I never thought it's a possibility! I swear, if my fidgety hands and limited artsy self can do it, you sure can too! I found a quick and easy hair tutorial hosted by www.thebeautydepartment.com via www.lacedinleather.com on how to do a fishtail braid the other day and decided on giving it a try on impulse today. See how powerful social media is nowadays? From one place you're lead to another and then there's no telling what else you're about to discover with just one curious click! Anyway, I figured since the Emirates Summer is nowhere near the finish line, I have to come up with creative and effective ways of battling it! And sporting a fishtail braid is one way to do it as there is no way I'm wearing my hair down in this weather. NO. WAY.

First attempt ever that I felt like celebrating when somehow, it ended up with an acceptable result - at least by my standards. I shall practice some more and probably use more appropriate hair tools next time, too. Forgive me hair, I have sinned.

So what do you guys think? Are you a fan of fishtail braids too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...