March 29, 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Launch.

First of all, to anyone who's been following my blog for some time now, you probably know how important this event is for me and why I'm beyond excited to share this moment with you. As it is also the first ever The Girl Around Town entry, you'd know this is my first event ever here in the Emirates! I was fortunate enough to have been invited to the product launch of Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow (HFOW) Foundation  last March 27 at Emirates Towers, Dubai. When I received the invite, I quickly grabbed Brandon (my Blackberry) to save the details on my calendar and literally started counting the days! I can't believe I'd get this chance at all but thank you my lucky stars for making it possible!


As fate would have it, I encountered a few glitches and nearly missed the event! Typical The Girl and The City scenario. I wasn't very familiar with the venue and it so happened I was all alone so I have to figure it all  out on my own. I would like to thank my ninja skills for at least arriving in time to have a decent chat with everyone who's still there. While most of the participants have come and gone, I still managed to meet a few like the lovely ladies behind Glambox Middle East and finally met the face behind the lovely woman named Leah who was really sweet, very accommodating and one gorgeous Benebabe herself.


That's me getting matched and swatched by our very own Kabayan Benebabe Suzy while the other Benebabe Melissa volunteered and gladly took these photos for me. Thank you for taking good care of me, ladies! Always a pleasure to meet Kabayans who are hardly home but always reppin'!


I got matched under the Medium category first and then it was a close call between  Honey "I'm So Money" and Beige "I'm All The Rage" shade after that. It's really so important to try them on so you'd end up with your perfect match. With Benefit's wider range of options including 3 more shades under its 3 main categories, your chances of getting that perfect match is quite possible! I have found mine and went on choosing Honey "I'm So Money".


Lastly, I finally met Gabby - the beautiful face behind Benefit Cosmetics! I have a bit of a trivia about her. I think it's nice that Benefit chose to have Gabby as their model as to not have a face template of some sort to represent the brand. Works for me who's always been the girl who inserts herself in every picture when she can. True in my digital fictional dreams, true with Benefit Cosmetics. *wink* And then I just had to snap a photo of them Benebabes looking so much like girls who just wanna have fun! Aren't they so cute and adorable? Thought so too! 


Thank you so much for the wonderful experience Benefit Cosmetics Middle East and to Leah of Euro RSCG for the invite! I had the best time and again, I couldn't be happier to experience and share another first with Benefit Cosmetics. With the product launch being my first event to go to since TGTC's born and the HFOW being Benefit's first ever liquid foundation in almost 30 years! They say you never ever forget your first time, not going to argue with that! Despite some rough patches along the way, I definitely enjoyed the event! Besides the glitches were all on me and at the end of the day, it was all worth it. If this is what it takes being thenewone in this kind of thing, I say bring it - I'll take it!

I'll be doing a more in depth and detailed post about Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation within the week so if you're interested, please do come back and check it out under WWJS! Thanks for reading! This is one of my fave memories so far and I'm glad to have been able to share it with all of you!

TGTC at the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Launch
ETA: You can find Benefit Cosmetics on Facebook and Twitter. Just click on the links I shared, like and follow away for beauty updates and whatnots! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...