February 28, 2012

The Ooomph in Ombre

Just a quick post about some of my fave things at the moment. Since I don't have an Instagram app just yet, I improvised. And since my recently ombrefied hair tops the list of my fave things right now, it gets to be the title of this post! Sneaky sneak! Anyway. I am currently thinking of what I should keep and let go here on the blog. I don't think I'd be able to keep this "fave things" going on but every so often I check Brandon and I actually find something that tickles my fancy, that's when they end up here on the blog! Looking back, I fairly had an interesting couple of days (or maybe weeks?) hence this somewhat week in photos post. However, it's not something that happens on a daily basis. So I don't know... What do you think?

PS. I am a dork for polaroids!!! Praying for a Fujifilm Instax Camera to magically appear at my doorstep!

 
My name written ever so sweetly in Arabic | Hitting two faves at one throw: Rayban Avies & Ombre Hair
Weekly How to be Alone Sbux Mocha Frappe fix | Overused le boyf jeans I've worn 8x in a week
First sighting of my madness of a hair | Books hauled from my mini library back home in Pinas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...