January 13, 2012

Who you gonna kiss at midnight?

The How-Where-Who I spent my New Years Eve.

Fireworks. There's no other way I can imagine how I'd be spending New Years here in the Emirates but to watch The Royal Gorgeousness set himself on fire! That's why I came to a conclusion that for now, Eiffel Tower, Times Square, and Disneyland can wait. I can never seem to have enough of it yet. Not just yet.

Downtown Dubai. I was there. You weren't.

The ones I kissed at midnight. La familia, Emirates edition. We ended up watching from the parking lot a few blocks away from The Dubai Mall. Since we didn't dare brave the crowd, it was already late when we arrived around the place, we looked for a potential vantage point around the area - luckily we did!

This is my second year in a row spending New Years just watching the fireworks. Not complaining though, just sharing. I can just watch the fireworks all day everyday and I will be fine. It's one of the few things I'd gladly do in a heartbeat. One of the many things that can make me cry a good-60-sec-cry. I'm a dork for fireworks like that! And wait till you see what Dubai has to offer. Come with?

Press Play.

video from youtube

When there is nothing left to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.
I got you, Burj Khalifa. Copy that. Let's this 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...