January 08, 2012

To You and Yours

May 2012 be filled with love and blessings and all the other things
shining, shimmering and splendid!

xx thegirlandthecity

I wanted to come up with a list of things I'd love to resolve this year but I don't really do list... and I'm not really good at keeping resolutions so I don't really see the point. However as I am typing this, I thought of a thing or two and I think it's worth sharing.

The girl and the city resolves to:
1) remember birthdays, anniversaries and haircut appointments;
2) live in the city she's at and not just on it.

How was your New Years? Any resolutions you fancy sharing, share away! And then together let's work on them, we have 365 and an extra day for 2012, that should be more than enough!

To owning 2012... like a boss in her all black tailored suit and black patent Louboutins...
*pops champagne cues in confetti*
CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...