January 21, 2012

TDUG: What I Wore To NYC

Before you all start thinking I've magically managed an actual trip to New York City, I'm sorry to burst your bubble (and my bubble as well) but I did not. And that's too bad I'm not going to talk about What I Wore to New York City here, not just yet at least. Instead it's the other NYC we all just had, a New Year Celebration!

I know it's kind of weird to be sharing What I Wore to NYC when we're halfway thru the month already but I just I thought I'd share. Plus I really liked what I wore that night.


I finally wore something I actually planned and wanted to wear! I wanted sequins and colors and that's exactly the look I managed to put together! The sequined jumper's a steal from H&M while the pants and shirt are on sale from Mango. I knew it will be chilly outside so the jumper's my saving grace, not to mention it also made me sparkle that night, literally that is. It's like a Jacob Black and Edward Cullen in one, get it? Get it! What do you say Bella Swan! Hahahaha! They say wear something bright and from the pastel family in order to be lucky this 2012 and I say it wouldn't hurt to comply. After not trying anything at all last 2011, which turned out to be one of the hardest years of my existence, I can really use all the superstitions there is available this 2012 to help me make this year a lot bearable and humanly possible for survival. So here's to hoping the yellow pants will actually do the trick this time around.

Anyway, it was a sparkling New Years Eve. I know I already said that. Only this time, I literally mean it.
xx the girl and the city

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...