December 05, 2011

Story of a Sunday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Early morning mass. Random roadtrip to the beach. Open beaches. Sand on my feet. Sun against my eyes. Slight winter breeze upon my cheeks. Sound of the rushing waves. Shirtless sixfooterish with the sexiest accent in town. Suddenly Santorini backdrop. Burj Al Arab. Atlantis Hotel. The Palm Jumeira. Breakfast dates at Ikea. Cuppa joe of my choice. Adorable kiddo next table. His "see you later" to his momma. Kiddo watching slash eavesdropping. Dubai's skyscrapers under the Emirates morning sun. Michael Learns To Rock playlist. Quality time with the family. Quiet time with The Main Man. WOW. I could get used to Sundays like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...