November 04, 2011

Hues That Sorbet Girl?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cropped tees both from H&M | Vintage high-waisted orange shorts
Photobucket

Ain't that something refreshing thing to see? I decided to be all colorful for a day at the park with the fambam! Weather here in the Emirates' still a bit warm during daytime with slight winter chills come nighttime so I thought I'd give the sorbet colour blocking a try. I figured it will look good under the mid-afternoon Emirates sun and greenies around the park! And it did! Pictures on location in my next post! :)

I built my outfit around this old pair of high-waisted-orange shorts, a vintage find from my Auntie's closet. It was originally at knee level but I folded them into my desired length and used safety pins to hold it together. Voila! The folded and pleated details complimented each other and gave the shorts a more vintage feel! Do you guys agree?

I am not big on trends but this one's something I can work around with the stuff I already have inside my closet. I have the salmon pink cropped tee in tow just in case I'd need to change for some fashion emergency or something, and the combination's just as sweet as the one mixed with yellow! I may have tweaked the last photo a bit to bring out the boldness of the hues more. Nice 'no? Yummmnomnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...