November 04, 2011

How To Spend A Friday E05

1) Go for a wholesome family day at the park.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went back to The Dubai Creek Park over the weekend and the place's packed with families and pack of friends alike! I have always been a fan of outdoor stuff and Dubai's been very accommodating with my every need! Entrance fee's for 5DHS/pax and that's that! You can bring in all the food and picnic paraphernalia you need and you're all good for a family day out!

2) Get out of the comfort zone of your kitchen and do some hardcore barbecue-ing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had the chicken and pork marinated the night before, together with some hotdogs and mushrooms and we're good to go! It took us about 45 minutes to get all the cooking done but it was worth it! If you plan on doing the same, I suggest you bring out your inner boy and girl scouts from the preppin' to the actual cooking! Those skills will sure come handy, trust me.

3) Dine with the whole fam while the sun's up, under some shade and then there's some slight winter breeze in the air.
Photobucket
After all the hardcore bbq-ing we had, you bet we're all so hungry when all's done! We took turns doing the cooking so we all worked hard to deserve the food we're about to eat! I will have to master the art of charcoal-ing, if you get what I mean, so the next time, it's all gonna be a piece of cake. HAHA!

4) Play with the kiddos around! They're the sweetest and funniest to be with!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's almost expected to be settled next to a family or a group of kiddos! You know one of my fave hobbies even back in the Philippines' people-watching. I did some alteration though, I do kiddo-watching now! I swear they're all too cute and adorable for words and their actions are all so raw and refreshing to the twenty-something-me, always a very welcome distraction! Meet Noor and Alah, our neighbors turned playmates! Look at them blue eyes! Such barbiedolls!

5) Watch the sunset to sundown with happy tummies, happy memories of happy Fridays.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this is how my sister and I put an end to the night while the folks are resting and/or sleeping - take silly photos of each other. And I wouldn't have it in any other way. I just wish you know, there's someone like you. Or maybe because you know I can use somebody. Someone like you. Someone like me. Maybe that's gonna be for How To Spend A Friday E0X. So stay tuned. HA! And how about you guys! How did your Friday go? Let me know about it! I'd love to hear your How To's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...