October 07, 2011

Never A Sweet November No More

Looking back, my Novembers weren't really sweet. I don't know why I expect them to be in the first place. Oh wait. There's that movie. But I think that this year, finally! It's going to happen differently!

3 things. The Script. November 18. Dubai, UAE. Ladies and gentlemen, I am the happiest fangirl in town!!!

Re-rewind to April.

Earlier this year, The Script surprised Manila when they decided to stop by the island and break some hearts, if not a lot. I wasn't there but I was heartbroken just the same. Because I wanted to be there. The Script was in Manila, the Forever Fangirl isn't.

Photobucket

I had to settle for the next best thing instead. Watched the concert thru live tweets from my friend who actually watched it live with her sister. The concert plus the aftermath's highly contagious that despite being in an entirely different continent, I somehow experienced the same intensity and even suffered the same level of infamous hangover and withdrawals!

Fast forward to October.

Earlier today, my sister bombarded my timeline with tweets about The Script coming to Dubai - our semi-current city!!! I was at work and was not really paying attention to my timeline! She had to post several mentions to get my attention!

What do you know... Some six months after, The Script's decided to drop by the desert, where the Forever Fangirl is currently at, for the same purpose: to break hearts! But unlike before, no time to be heartbroken! You have no idea how giddy I was!!! Thank you, fangirl gods and goddesses!

Photobucket

One more time! DUBAI x THE SCRIPT x NOVEMBER 18 x THE HAPPIEST FANGIRL IN TOWN!

Are you coming? Because if you are, heads up! This is how a Sandance is done!


No kidding! Ten uninterrupted party hours by the beach with a possible fireworks display by night and full live concert by The Script in a city of millions! Sweet you rock, sweet you roll!

If all things work out as planned, The Script at Sandance will be my first ever international concert experience! How awesome is that! I couldn't ask for a more fitting one, save maybe for Coldplay. I can smell the memory already! If you're as excited and you know it clap your hands! CLAP CLAP!

PS. You may ask... WHY? Let's just say that contrary to earlier belief...

Photobucket
all images are from google

DUBAI NEEDS MORE LOVE STORIES, TOO!!!
I cannot wait!!! Really really cannot wait!!! That is all!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...