May 04, 2011

Flower Power

I came across an article on Net-A-Porter last weekend about the newest trend in power dressing: plain tee and fancy skirt. I'm not big on trends. I basically just put on anything I like that's available in my closet regardless of the current whatnots. But a fancy skirt and a plain tee is somewhat a closet staple for me. I was even wearing a similar ensemble some one year ago for my sister's birthday!

So I gave the look a shot again! Only this time, it's more summery! With the pastel colors and the woven hat! And that it's a package deal gift from my sister as I was having a bad week, she treated me into a retail therapy! Thank you, Anei!

I decided to dress up since 1) It's the day of the Royal Wedding, 2) I'm headed to a children's party I might as well appear cheery. Hahaha!

Photobucket
This is the skirt I was talking about. I believe it's 2 sizes bigger than my supposed size. The size confusion has taken its toll on me.
Photobucket
Weird how my eyes got cut out from this angle...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A phone camera's all I have as of the moment. Sorry for the low quality photos.

H&M cropped top & skirt, River Island ballerina flats, MNG skinny belt, F21 camera necklace, Aldo boyfriend watch, Debenhams straw hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...